Live fast in the ECCO BIOM 2.1 X MOUNTAIN, an athletic hiking shoe with the stability for longer, more challenging trails. With its reinforced sole construction, rock plate and ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole, this fast-hiking product lets you move quickly on more demanding terrain. Built for speed, this waterproof shoe has BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology and a PHORENE™ midsole. For sporty style on the go, the upper is fashioned from a mix of ECCO nubuck leather and a textile with an original print inspired by nature, while the reflective details add visibility.
- Sporty mix of ECCO nubuck leather made in ECCO’s gold-rated tanneries using water-efficient DriTan™ Technology and a premium textile with an original print inspired by nature
- ECCO’s own PFC-free waterproof membrane keeps your foot dry and cosy
- BIOM® Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, and has an anatomical fit, plus a low profile that lets you feel connected to the ground
- Soft and ultra-light PHORENE™ midsole delivers energy return and bounce while the OrthoLite® UltraLite insole also adds lightweight comfort
- Reinforced sole construction for extra stability, along with a rock plate to protect your foot from stones and rocks
- Innovative cleats on the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole, which offers grip, multi-directional traction and stability