Deliveries & Returns
Deliveries & Returns
- We aim to dispatch all orders as soon as possible, this is usually within a few working days of an order being placed, but during busy periods it may take up to 10 working days. Once goods have been dispatched you will receive a notification by email and you can expect to receive your goods the next working day. B&L McGowan’s will not be held responsible for any delays incurred due to adverse weather conditions.
- Delivery is charged at a flat rate of €4.99 per order within the Republic of Ireland but is FREE for all orders over €100. Currently we do not deliver outside of Ireland.
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment. Orders will be shipped Tuesday to Friday from our stores.
- Delivery is by courier. It will be delivered during working hours and MUST be signed for so please provide a valid delivery address.
- We can deliver your order to the billing address of the card that was used to pay for the order, or you can specify an alternative address, such as a workplace or friend/family address.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase from B&L McGowan’s. If for any reason you are unhappy you may return the shoes to us in accordance with our returns policy.
- If after receiving the shoes you decide you do not want them you have 21 days from delivery date to return them to us for a refund. All shoes returned must be unworn and repacked in the original box with labels attached. Shoes must not be damaged or worn outside and no scuffing should appear on the sole. (It is advisable to try on shoes on carpeted area to avoid any damage to the sole) The advice note supplied with the shoes must be included for a refund to be processed.
- Return the shoes to us by post or courier. The return postage charge must be paid by the customer and this will not be refunded unless the item is faulty. Please retain proof of postage as B&L McGowan’s will not be responsible for goods lost in the post.
- You will receive your refund within 2 to 3 working days after we receive the goods.
- Delivery costs are not included in your refund.
- Goods to be returned can be posted back to:
- We can cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the goods to us and we will organise a refund (excluding delivery cost). To cancel an order you must contact our office on +353 69 61 083 or email email@example.com and quote your order ID which you will find on your confirmation email.
+353 (0)69 61083
T – S : 9am–6pm
Sun : Closed
Mon : Closed
The McGowan family are steeped in the fashion business having opened their first shop in 1985.
McGowans Footwear is a 100% Irish family run business.